Sky High Indoor Trampoline Park is Australian family owned and operated.
Come down to experience our Centre, With Trampoline, Ninja Warrior Course, Rock Climbing and Tiny Tots Area.
Centrally located in Southwest Sydney in Bankstown, our modern, state of the art facilities suit all ages and trampolining skill levels.
- Little kids will have a great time on the smaller trampolines and foam pit.
- While the older children and teens have the whole park as their playground.
- Parents and other adults are welcome on the trampolines of course.
- If you prefer to watch, there is a raised viewing platform and cafe for you to relax away from the trampolines, while still taking in the excitement.
So why come to Sky High Indoor Trampoline Park?
- Custom built, new and ultra-modern facility
- Our safety trained staff keep watch over all the trampolines and guests
- Safety of the environment as the trampolines are all connected and create a new floor level, so there’s not falling off like can happen in the backyard.
- Australian family owned and operated, employing locals and servicing the community
- Great value for money for both general admission and parties
- Service orientated – we’re not happy unless we know we gave you a great time!
- It’s an INDOOR activity, so it’s weather proofed for kids birthday parties, great for getting the kids out on weekends with unfavourable weather, and generally all round pleasant climate.